VACC proudly offers two $1000 fellowships each year. The participants must be VACC members, student or otherwise, in the process of completing graduate school or working toward licensure. Participants are required to write an essay on a particular topic. Selection of the winners is determined by a panel of judges. The Linda Heacock Memorial Fellowships are named for a dear friend of the organization who was a helper and counselor in a number of settings over her life.
Please check back with us later for our next fellowship.
- Jyotsana Sharma -- doctoral student at Virginia Tech
- Caroline Strunk -- graduate student at George Mason University
- Honorable Mention goes to:
- Anne Metz -- JMU Counseling Doctoral Program
- Chris Barnes -- graduate student at Longwood University
- Gina Polychronopolus of Old Dominion University
- Randall Rhodes (Regent University)
- Brad Carmichael (Old Dominion University)
- Jenna Rhodes (Old Dominion University)
- Katherine Rosemond (Saybrook University)
- Hannah Bayne (Old Dominion University)
- Eve Montavon (George Mason University)
- Sonja Lorelle
- Zachary Taylor